Thursday, February 24, 2011

She Drives. Me. Crazy (woo, hoo)

So Hubs tells me last night that he thinks I need to rejoin Facebook. He says I"ve been "crazy" every since I quit. (My jaw drops in mock horror)
WHAT!>!>!>
But looking back over the last FB-free week, I've realized that since I don't have an outlet to share what I'm doing and thinking, I'm telling everything to Hubs! Calling him more, emailing him more, talking nonstop when he gets home from work. But isn't that the way its supposed to be?
Another pro is that I've written and received more personal emails, just between 2 people (imagine!), made more phone calls, etc. In other words, I think I am making an effort to reconnect in a more meaningful, personal way. And it feels GOOD! So sorry Hubs! You'll just have to deal. ;)
Cleaning lady is here today....I HATE HATE HATE geting ready for her to come! (Cleaning for the cleaning lady? Ridiculous!) but love love love the 3 hours of clean house after she leaves....I'd totally clean myself but I get distracted and could never finish in the 8 houts that she does it. I'm lucky to have her!
OK off to chew off Hubs' ear before he leaves for work!

No comments: