Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Random Thoughts

When I am pre-monthly I get all crazy with my thoughts and actions
-I moved furniture in the den last night. Again. ("Mommy likes to move furniture! they tease)
-I want a puppy. (NO I DON'T!)
-Projects are swirling around in my head. Paint the hearth, paint the porch, the back steps, my room, the den, the play/laundry room,B3's room. (note to self: call Painter Bob). Add a gate to the side of the steps, plan our summer garden (yay! sun!), call in a foundation guy, french drain, expand and finish the basement, add a mudroom to the basement entry, pavers for a front walk and a long the driveway, WOo I'm tired just thinking a about it. I really might do the hearth thing though! And call a guy about the pavers!
-I want a hot tub. Hubs negged it already, but wouldn't that be FUN?
-thinking a lot about adoption.....But I feel like I need to get my life in order first, I have about 8009230487 doctors appts that i've been putting off (gyno, dermo, dentist is made, regular, and optho) so i think I should take care of that. I don't know why I have been putting that off! Maybe cause i feel like I don't have times that I can actually go? excuses excuses!
-isagenix coming tomorrow. I have a feeling I'm going to be GROUCHY so watch out world!

No comments: