Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Easy Peasy

Having everyone home yesterday-- and recovering from the stomach thing-- made me realize FOR SURE that having them all home is SO MUCH EASIER than the usual deal. No pick ups, drop offs, play dates (not that we're big on those), lunches to pack, papers to sign, fundraisers to fund, nothing! Of plus since they were on recovery all I fed them was toast (on paper plates! ha!) and Gatorade all day, so no meals or snacks to prepare. Hubs came home from work and was like WOAH you've been cleaning cause I had SO MUCH time! I could totally homeschool. Maybe for Middle School?

I miss FB. Nah, I miss having a place to talk. And I keep talking to myself in the 1st person present progressive. (Kathy is writing on her blog. Kathy is thinking that this snow is dumb. Kathy thinks February should be skipped next year.) Get it?

Cleanse is due to arrive 2/25, I'm scared! But I can do it. I NEED to do it. I don't even recognize myself anymore when I look in the mirror. yuckkkkkk

Sis has dance this afternoon, I negged a bday party invite because of it. Does that make me a bad mom (mean! what if she's the only one not there?) or a good mom? (oh, so responsible, we paid for those dance lessons now stick to your commitment!) hmmmmm

No comments: