Both boys started with the pukes last night, luckily just one time each...YUCK! I feel so bad for them but it seems like they are feeling a bit better now, G7 at least. B3 still looks a little pale. Luckily we all have off today so they can just ve out in from of the TV and eat their toast.
I quit FB for good yesterday. (I blindly copied and pasted a new password in so I can reconnect even if I try! ha!) It was sucking up too much time! I found that I was using it as a time-killer, and then 30 min would go by and for what? I really did enjoy reconnecting with a lot of people, but those people I can call, email, or whatever. It just became SO anti-social, which is the opposite of what it's supposed to be, right?
The theme for me right now is CLEANSING. Facebook quitation was step one. Next step, is a physical cleanse. Isogenix 9 day and then 30 day is on its way. I know it's going to be really hard, but it's what I need. I have let myself go in SO MANY WAYS over the last four years, really since moving back to NJ. (I joke with Hubs that NJ is toxic to me!) I've donr nothing about it, now it is time! Anyway I think quitting coffee and diet coke is going to be hard, but i love the idea that I am going to have a strict regimen to follow with everything in front of me. I am carrying SO MUCH extra weight, and it's really making me mad. I used to be hot and blonde, now I'm dumpy and brown with gray. Even my skin has gotten worse! I can deal with the hair but I really need an overhall! Little Sis is trying to convinve be to join her gym for the classes, and I think I might go for it. I was never a gym person but LOVED classes at the Richmond JCC pre-G7.
SO out with the Facebook, in with the physical cleansing. ALso on the agenda is house purging (we have so much CRAP!) and some soul searching. I just joined our Church Council (Hubs jokes, "What are you, 70?) and we have some cool stuff in the works with a committee I'm on. I really think it will be awesome for me spiritually.
No comments:
Post a Comment