In the car, out of the blue:
Sis: Mommy, when I'm a big girl, Buddy's gonna be a man, and we're gonna snuggle together.
It reminded me of a few months back, when were talking about getting her a "little girl bed". She requested one as big as mine and Hubs's, so that Buddy could sleep in it too. She really thinks that they're a couple! I think it's adorable, and it's so sweet that Buddy sort of plays along with it, humors her, even though he knows what the deal is.
The girl is so crazy, she really cracks me up most of the day. I don't know where she came from! I was shy and reserved as a kid, and I think Hubs was pretty even. But Sis. (breath) Sis is just....It's hard to explain. I've been reading and re-reading Raising Your Spirited Child over the last year. And that book pretty much sums her up. She's spirited for sure.
No comments:
Post a Comment