Tuesday, February 19, 2008

This and That

Buddy is off from school all week long! It's only 3 mornings per week, but he really loves it. As much as I love having him home, we're already missing the routine!

Sweet Baby has started throwing fits. Yes, at 10 months old, he's already learned to flail all o fhis extremities and scream in protest when I stop reading his "Diggers" book. Yup.

Sister is no longer "Sister". She is either "Carly", "Sleeping Beauty", or "Dora Princess." Make sure you get it right.

Hubs has been working like crazy. I'm worrying over him not getting enough sleep (3 or 4 hours a night for the last few!) and getting sick. But this is his 9th busy season, so I guess he knows what he's doing. I just can't wait til it's over, so I can have him back again. We all really miss him.

I can't believe it's already late-February! Back in Richmond, I'd be thinking that spring is here. Here in Jersey, though, you never really know. Carry me back to ol' Virginny....

PS Spell check isn't working, so forgive my spelling errors!

No comments: