Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Missin' My Man


Hubs is plowing through his last week of Busy Season. Friday is the big day....And then I'll have him back again. Well, he will still have mandatory 55 hour weeks until the offical end, but that's nothing compared to what he's been doing.

So I remember that we made it through, Hubs has:
-missed Buddy's Christmas pageant at school
-missed Buddy's parent-teacher conference
-missed Buddy and Sister singing in church choir
-missed cousin T's birthday party (second year in a row there)
-missed taking Buddy to his Saturday morning tennis lessons for the last 3 weeks
-worked the last 2 Sundays, not even making it home for dinner this past Sunday
-worked every weekend since early January
-not made it home for bedtime since Christmas

He's been leaving for work around 7am, coming home around midnight, working from home until 2 or 3am., then starting again a couple hours later.

I miss him. The kids miss him. He's exhuasted and stressed, but we're almost there.

They really don't pay him (or me!) enough for this!

No comments: