Another weekend has come and gone. I wish they were three days long instead of two-- I would like two days for play and one day for work. Oh well.
Saturday morning I took the older two to a kids' production of Sleeping Beauty. Sis kept her head burried in my chest the whole time. She was not only afraid of Maleficent, but also just generally freaked out my acting in general. But she liked it, I think!
I made a solo trip over the WW bridge and to Ikea! Big deal for me, since I've been having major highway/bridge fear since we moved here. I'm working on it!
I took Buddy to see a show my sister was directing, and it was fabulous! It was a very theatery weekend, I guess. Bud LOVED it.
Today was Buddy's "Half Birthday". How can I have a 5 1/2 year old??? We had a half of a birthday cake for dessertm which has become a little tradition of ours over the last couple of years. Fun stuff!
No comments:
Post a Comment