-Yesterday, I insisted Sis wash her hands before lunch, as usual. She really didn't want to. Shooting daggerish look at me, she screamed, "Daddy doesn't want me to wash my hands!"
Oh.
-Sweet Baby got his thumb into my diet coke can, and cut his thumb. The one that he sucks. I'm feeling guilty, like my drug habit has cause him all this terrible harm. He didn't even cry, not a bit. Not even when I cleaned it.
-Sweet Baby slept til 8:30 this morning. I had to wake him up. He'd been asleep since 6:30 the night before.
-Did I mention how sweet my baby is? I think he'll be my toddler terror.
-Buddy has been napping every day for about 10 days now. I love it. I think it started with school and an ear infection, but now I think he actually forgets that he'd stopped napping. Keep on forgetting, bud.
-Sister has stopped calling Buddy "Bud" or "Buddy". Now she always calls him my his real name, which she adds a syllable to since she can't pronounce it.
-We had no plans today. I love it. We played, took morning baths, relaxed, watched the town trucks drain the fire hydrants, watched the school children during a fire drill, waved to the firefighters, and visited with neighbors on the sidewalk. This is what I love about our days. Calm, follow the moment, don't rush anywhere days.
No comments:
Post a Comment