Thursday, September 20, 2007

The Little Gym

The Little Gym decided not to ask the little boy who repeatedly hit Sis and pulled her hair for two out of two gymnastics classes to move to another class. The Little Gym, which has no discipline policy in place, knew that if they did not move this little boy, that I would withdrawal both Sis and Buddy (and our $600, plus future business) immediately. The Little Gym chose Hitter Boy over my two sweet kids.

I'm so bummed, as they really liked The Little Gym. I'm feeling like The Little Gym made a really poor and unfair choice. Plus, The Little Gym failed to keep my child safe. This is not OK with me.

I'm feeling defeated.

No more The Little Gym for us.

Now what should I do with that $600 I have coming in the mail? Now that's a happy thought!

Bye bye, The Little Gym.

No comments: