Saturday, July 28, 2007

Here We Go

Well, I've been reading other people's blogs for so long, I figured it was time to start my own! About me: I'm a 30 year old SAHM to three kids: Buddy, Sister, and Sweet Baby. These aren't their real names, but I'm a little paranoid about the identiy thing. I don't even know how this think works, or if anyone other than me will ever read it. I'm just thinking this is going to be my place to record all of our day-to-day stuff that I'll know I want to remember and I'm too unorganized to scrapbook or journal about. So here goes!

Right now my life is busy with mostly kids stuff. I'm on a quest to lose 30 pounds (10 pounds per baby-- Why didn't anybody stop me?! he he) and get organized. I know HOW to do it all, at least in theory, but it's still hard! Any suggestions out there?

I also quit drinking Diet Coke three days ago, and oh my gosh this is really huge for me! I have what I think is a serious addition to that beautiful beverage. I love the way that silver and red can (yes, can-- not bottles, that's just not worth it, but a good fountain, like from Wendy's, is good, too) feels when I reach in the fridge. I love the way it sounds when you pop it open for the first time, and when you pick it up after setting it down, and it's surprisingly full. I love that it has zero calories. And just the right amount of caffeine. But I really don't like feeling addicted! Sweet Baby stopped nursing at 3 1/2 months (long stoy, more later) and although it was a sad day, it was also so great because I knew I was free to drink all the brown poison I mean Diet Coke that I wanted! Anyway, I was feeling bloated and yucky and dehydrated, and I kept hearing all this stuff that said you would probably end up fat if you drank Diet Coke (Which I'm really not sure of, as I lost all of my baby wait after Sister was born on a strict diet of Diet Coke). Anyway, I'm done with it. It's gone, out of my life. I feel proud of myself, less bloated, etc. . .but I really really really miss it!

No comments: