Thursday, August 26, 2010

200th Post!

I'm back, again! I'm quitting Crack Book, so I hope to be spending more time over here, now!

Yesterdays Days-isms:

B3, in the rain: Mommy, you and Daddy can snuggle under my umbrella. (Aw!)
B3, from his room: I'm so FRUSTRATED!! I forgot to make my bed! I'm so FRUSTRATE

Updates:
Summer was great.....The two older kids did swim team! A5 is a natural, and G7 really improved! They both worked really hard (practice every day) and enjoyed racing in the B Meets. Very weird experience for Hubs and I, since it's the same coach, same pool, etc....

Samson has been really sick. We're treating him for colitis right now, but might move on to cancer meds (steroids?) if we don't see more improvement in the next couple of days. He did sleep through the night last night, so I am hopeful. I'm not ready to say goodbye to him!!!!

Hubs took Staycation a week or two ago....We did Tigersharks game, Please TOuch Museum, Three days at the beach, zoo, smith playground, minigolf, bowling, pool, longwood gardens, i think that's it! It was really nice to have him home and do so much fun stuff that we always want to do but never have time for!

k

No comments: