I got a text from my little sister the other day that said I need to start blogging again. Blogging? Huh? I seriously didn't know what she meant until she explained she was on GRAMMETT reading through old stories.....
I really think I have gotten so caught up in the instant gratification of Facebook (people commenting, saying how funny stuff is, etc) that I forgot about this blog and why I started it. To preserve the funny little stories that make up the happy part of this season of my life.
I'm back, and I hope to stay!
Buddy is almost 7, still sweet as pie but starting to realize the rest of the world is not. He's recently been labeled "highly sensitive". Me, too. More on that later.
Sis is still Sis. What more can I say. Almost 5 and sassy as ever. Still pulling together some wicked outfits.
Sweet Baby just turned 3, so now let's call him Mister B. He's naughty, wild, hilarious, and gets away with way too much.
Hubs is working too much, what's new? I've learned to communicate with him through subject lines in emails. That way even if he doesn't open the message, he'll still see what I need to tell him. We don't see him very much at all, but I am thankful that in this economy, he is still able to provide for all of us. (But I am awfully lonely!)
Adios for now, faithful readers. I mean reader. (Hey, Beck)
2 comments:
It's about time! I had almost given up on your blog. Glad you're back :)
Glad to see that you're back!
Post a Comment