Sweet Baby, now 20 months, has been going potty (#1) regularly for about 2 months now. He still wets his dipes, but he can go potty at will and likes to sit on it. When we're up in his room and I take his dipe off, he immediately runs to the potty, sits himself down, adjusts himself so he doesn't go all over the floor, and does his business. Then he looks real close at it, dumps it in the toilet, puts the potty back together, and wipes himself. (I don't have the heart to tell him that boys don't wipe!)
Yesterday, he started saying to me, "Have to go potty really bad!"
How funny is that?
3 comments:
So cute!
I'm wondering if Sweet Baby can come have a word with 3 1/2 year old Benner Miller who REFUSES to use the potty.
Ha! You send him over here for a few days and we'll whip him into shape. It's all about the peer pressure, you see. (And our parents always told us that was a bad thing!)
Post a Comment