Monday, December 15, 2008

Give and Take

Sis has always loved her naps. I had to take away her morning nap when she was 21 months old because I wanted it gone before Sweet Baby arrived! That was almost two years ago. This weekend I took away her beloved afternoon nap. I can not believe I actually did it. But she was having such a hard time falling asleep at night, even if I kept her nap down to 90 minutes, (1-2:30), she would sometimes be awake past 9pm! That might not sound super late, but the boys go right to bed at 7! She seems surprisingly happy about not napping, and has gone right to sleep four nights in a row. I feel so much more relaxed knowing she's asleep! I think I'll miss my "me" time while Buddy's at school and Sweet Baby is napping, but you give and you take, I guess.

PS We ate outside on the deck tonight. Amazing!

No comments: