Sweet Baby had his 9 month check up last week!
Stats:
Length: 30 inches(95%)
Weight: 23 pounds(90%-)
Head: I can't remember but I guess it's normal since they've never commented!
Shots: none! yay!
Sleeps:
night-6:30/7:00pm until about 6:30 am
naps-9:00 until 10:30/11:00 am, then again 1:00-3:30 pm, on average.
Eats:
Still babyfooding. But he has his pincer down pat, so he's doing Cheerios (the healthy/organic ones don't dissolve as easily!), tofu, plain yogurt, bits of whole-wheat pasta and bread, mushed broccoli, etc. Fruit is still too slippery, and he gags on little peas/carrots. Guess he's not ready yet. OH, and he LOVES LOVES LOVES pizza crust. Good thing, as pizza is a huge favorite around here. He actually freaks out when I take it away to bite the soft part off after he's had it awhile.
Tricks:
-Shakes his head back and forth like he's saying "no"
-whole-hand points to ceiling fans
-"So big!"
-claps when you say "YAY!" or when other people clap
Physical stuff:
-Sits perfectly, no need to worry about him falling back.
-Army crawling since 7 months. Reach with one arm, up on the other elbow, push with one foot, and lunge forward. Repeat.
-Pulls up in his crib, but doesn't move his feet!
-Pulls up to his knees on chairs, couch, baby gate at top of steps.
Verbal stuff:
-still squeals like a girl
-baba, nana, dada, mama with no meaning attached of course
Random stuff:
-He's so attached to Blankie! He will not take his bottle unless he's clutching it.
-He'll fuss until I get him his book before bed-- We read The Going to Bed Book by Sandra Boyton. He loves it, probably since I've been reading it to him since he was 6weeks old!
-He's still a super-pleasant/easy baby, but is definitely becoming more of a hand full with his mobility...We said adios to his exersaucer, as he simply doesn't have the time for that sort of confinement. He will, however, hang out in the kitchen pack and play, if he has toys that are cool enough.
-Buddy and Sister are his favorites. He loves them like crazy, and visa versa.
Guess I should post a pic of my little man...
No comments:
Post a Comment