Thursday, September 6, 2007

Who's Looking for Purple Toes?

I have no idea who visits this blog (unless they leave a comment, which doesn't happen much) but I can see the numbers of people that visit, the city they're near, and how they arrive at this site. Well, apparently someone keeps coming here using a Google search for the words "his toes purple". I'm thinking/hoping that it's someone I know, especially since the city is the one that shows up for our area. I'm thinking that this person remembers those words from a post that I wrote but can't remember the blog address so just uses that search to get here.

If you're the mystery purple toes searcher, would you please identify yourself so I can stop worrying about it?

Call me, email me, or leave a comment here. And then add my address to your favorites!

Thanks, guys.

-Kathy

2 comments:

Writer said...

I'm just here for more covers of GnR tunes. Motley Crue should be a future one, if Sis takes requests ;)

-Pete

Kathy Days said...

Pete-
After Sweet Child of Mine, it's just Twinkle Twinkle, Jesus Loves Me, and the "Hairspray" soundtrack in her repetoire. You can take the Motley Crue thing up with G.

Happy Birthday by the way, and thanks for commenting!!

Kathy